Wednesday, February 18, 2009

project complete

Do any of you have a million projects setting around in your house or in your mind? Well I do and one at a time I am widdling away at them. I had a goal to finish the boys bedspreads before Christmas but that turned into an unrealistic goal. So then I decided that they would be done before the baby got here and a few days ago the finishing shams were complete! They are no pottery barn but they are bright, cute, oh so cuddly and the boys love them. This is Gabe's because his favorite color is yellow, Jace's is identical except his has red trim for his favorite color. Now maybe we can convince Mike to build Jace's bed before June!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow! I'm impressed! You are so cute and domestic. I also have a million projects sitting around waiting to be finished, but none of mine are as ambitious or creative as yours! Nice job!

Terri said...

Ditto! Becky you are an amazing women.

Mindy Hill said...

Good Job, way to get it into GEAR sister! You are such a talented and amazing woman! Thanks for (trying) to pass your many talents on to the domestically challenged like me. They turned out so sweet. I bet it means so much to the boys that their momma made them. I cut all the fabric for the pirate quilts lastnight and the boys are EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow....STOP making fun of my BIG hair, you have a BIG tummy!

joleen said...

Way to go Becky! Those turned out so cute! I love 'em!

dana liston said...

Those are way fun. Good job!

Harper Family said...

You are so stinin' cute!! I love it! Good job!