Saturday, February 14, 2009

Proud to say he pulled through!

Yesterday Mike asked me what I wanted for Valentines day. I said flowers and he said, "do you want to go pick them out?" I said, "sure." So today I had on my agenda a trip to costco to get me some flowers, but I never made it so I figured I'd get some another time. Well tonight Mike disappeared and left these on the the table. Of course I had to arrange them and I'm not the best at that but they are beautiful and smell so good. So just for the record I love my Mikey.
I reminded him that just 4 years ago he surprised me with my Piano for Valentines day and how I love it. We decided that we would make this a family holiday so we always spend it with the kids. This year we went to Chuckey Cheese and we will not do that on a Saturday ever again. It was a mad house but the kids had fun. Happy LOVE day everyone.

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I think having Valentine's as a family day is fun. We all went to the TCU vs BYU basketball game in Ft Worth last night. Sienna loved it. It's easy for us to have it as a family day because our anniversary is next week and we can go out then.

Harper Family said...

Hey prego sis' I am glad Mikey pulled through for ya. Ha ha sometimes I have to give Dennis a nudge :) We made Valentines a fmaily thing too. We made heart cookie :) Love you!

Mindy Hill said...

There's not much I love in this world than the fact that you are my best Valentine friend ever...you have no idea how special you are to those around you every day, Valentine's Day or not!