Sunday, March 1, 2009

February in review

fun month at the Phillips home. Last week for family night we had popcorn and watched Mike cut a hole in the wall for our new cabinet that will hold the Wii, DVD etc.
The boys have had fun helping Dad in the garage with all of the tools. Gabe for the first time has been interested in helping dad "build."

Spring fever has hit and we have been spending time on our bikes going to the "church home" in Jace's words to ride through the "hole" in Gabe's words.
Gabe decided that Jace could ride the little bike this year and he would graduate to the bigger one that is too small also. He is working hard on his independence chart to earn a new Yellow bike. Has any one seen one around?

Mike and I enjoyed another day at Sundance last Saturday. I felt a little too pregnant to be there but had to use the pass so I took it real easy.



Superbowl Sunday and I got involved. (big surprise) I thought it would be fun to make these cute little cookies. I never got around to posting it so here they are.
I will not miss this being a scene at our house. Mike threw his back out on New Years and spent the next 6 weeks begging for a back rub. When I was busy he would take it from anyone so the boys got out the massager and had fun rubbing dad's back. But then they had to have a turn!
Jace decided that these blocks are fun to play with and we have spent the last month building race car tracks and towers and "noah's arc"
Jace and Abby having fun in a box. The joy of being a kid.
Mike got nominated to receive his second miler award for scouting. My Mikey has been in scouts now for 4 years and because he loves it so much I'm sure he will one day be the one who get's his "Golden Anniversary" award for scouting like some dude at the banquet.
That's us in a nut shell this last month. I myself am getting a very big belly. Annabelle is an active little thing, I feel her all the time and it is so fun. These are the good days of being pregnant, if my boys would let me sleep I would feel great.













No comments: