Sunday, August 31, 2008

SWIMMIN' IN THE SUNSHINE!

Just so I can't say we didn't have fun at the lake this summer! after this I hear he peed all over Terri's chair, Sorry Terri, I missed this trip or I would have tried to stop him.
Our neighbors invited us over for a swim, so we loaded up in the wagon. They were pretty much stuffed in!

We took the kids to Scera for one last good summer swim.

Gabe opens his eyes under water. I know, I know, it's pretty natural for most, but for me I have to rub my eyes when someone's splashing. Now Gabe is asking for a pair of goggles, I think a session of swim lessons should come with them. This kid's a fish.


Jace and Gabe just discovered how fun it is to jump off the side of the pool. I tried all summer to get them here and on our last trip they got the guts.
Ok so I am a paranoid parent with a life jacket on gabe in a 3 ft deep pool. After those swim lessons I might chill out.

1 comment:

climber said...

becky, that underwater video was awesome!!! what camera did you use?

lots of cute pictures, although we are wondering what was going on with the second one and the lifejacket?