Sunday, August 24, 2008

And Summer is officially over

THE LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER ARE OVER. I am not ready for this especially because it seems like I lost the entire month of July due to sitting home. School starts tomorrow for Gabe. YEA, he is so excited to get back into the grove of things. It is definitely going to be an adjustment going to bed on time and not sleeping in until 9. I for one will miss my beloved sleep! It will be busy getting Gabe out the door, teaching piano and getting everything done in the day like lawns that still keep growing. I am sad to see summer go but excited for the smell of fall. What a blessing to have such distinct seasons in Utah. I have missed out on lots of our summer fun photos so here are a few!
Jace on Kyler, Gabe on Zach arm wrestling

Gabe wrestling with Nathaniel, we had so much fun with our cute cousins!
Our cute cousins playing in the sand
Jace basking in the sun
Dad reading Jace a story (his new big boy bed)
Our 24th of July Parade, Gabe turned out to be quite a bike rider this year!
Having fun in the water at deer creak
Golfing in their underwear. The Joys of hot summer days!


2 comments:

brit said...

yeah! you know the gillespies are up for some golf in their skivies . . . i'm glad you have decided to buy an iron too. all the pictures look like tons of fun! hopefully we can join in soon.

Mindy Hill said...

OH thanks for such a fun time today! This is so fun, I added your blog to my list....I think you are the greatest! Have a wonderful day sunshine!