Wednesday, August 20, 2008

grama grama brought home FOOT PAJAMA!





So this is pretty funny. I let my mom take Gabe to the store to get him some new Jammies cause she brought some home for Jace yesterday and made Gabe sad. Well. . . she came home with footed jammies for a 5 year old! Found at target all the way up to size 16! what are these people Thinking "He wont get cold now" she says. Oh please, so what do two potty trained boys do when nature calls. what a process. Well they love them so I guess I will have to let them wear them sometimes!


So my neighbor has wondered where I am lately. Well I have been reading Breaking Dawn and let me just say I HATE Bella Swan Cullen. I want to ring her neck. She is the most annoying person and I am glad she is a fictional character or I would have to repent. SO I am only half way done and taking a break because it is DRAGGING on and on. I am glad this is the last book because I can't take another 700 pages. The first Twilight was GREAT! the second one was good, the third one I just wanted to get through it and this 4th one, well I'm only reading it because I have to know what happens. Stephanie Meyer, you are a great writer but cut it down a little, Eliminate about 200 pages and the book would be complete.



4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is so funny. Your mom is great. I always laugh when I see footed PJs for older kids. Cute picts though.

Karin

Jiles Pfamily said...

cute jammies! i only made it through the first twlight book i am glad to know i didn't miss out on much.

Kimmie said...

Oh Becky.. I feel your pain! Breaking Dawn.....hhhmmmm, call me when your done and we shall chat!

Christy said...

I hate it too but have to finish it. if I hear one more time how edwards hair is bronze and his chest cold and hard I am going to scream.