Sunday, August 24, 2008

LAUNDRY SCHMONDRY


who hates laundry as much as I do? I and my family sometimes look like we just got our clothes out of the bottom of the basket. Well. . . It is hard enough to remember to change the laundry from the washer to the dryer before they stink. Then by the time I get around to putting them in the basket they came from they are all wrinkly and I'm plain old lazy, so I relentlessly fold them and put them away to wash them again soon.
I have friends that always look like they came from the dry cleaners or their clothes are always brand new. Why is this? BECAUSE THEY IRON! What an invention. I was still too lazy until one day I watched my friend Edy Iron all of her laundry including kids T shirts and I was motivated. Wow, they do look good but that wasn't the trick. The trick was her Iron. So the next day I went out and got me a ROWENTA Steamer and whalah! Ironing is fun when it's easy and I hope from now on I too look like I came from the dry cleaners!

1 comment:

Kes said...

OK- my husband is OBSESSED with ironing HIS clothes- maybe if I got him this fancy iron he would do mine too???
Where did you get it?:-)