Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gabe's first day of school

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Not quite the sad event that it is for most parents. As far as Gabe goes he was thrilled to get on the bus and never looked back. We are fortunate to have cousins in the neighborhood to look after him. He has a lot of friends that love him and make sure he is safe. Gabe got yelled at the first day of school to turn around and sit down. When I asked him later he didn't remember. I'm sure he'll get the rules down before the years up! He loves his teacher Miss Thurlow and there are only 5 kids in his class. He is excited every morning when I wake him up, ready to be the big kid he is. He told Jace, "I go to the big school, you only go to Grandma's for school!"
Gabe and Jace
The big Kindergartener
Gabe and his cousins Zach and Kyler
Jace excited to have his mom all to himself, wattering the flowers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a handsome little guy! I can't believe we have kids in school already!! Looks like you guys had a great summer!:)

Mindy Hill said...

What a big boy, I am so glad that gabe and Isaac are friends! I am so glad that you are my friend! Have a great week. M