Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fuzzy hair!

Do your kids have fuzzy hair? You know, it could mean something? When Gabe was a baby and we were doing all of the "testing," The geneticist was concerned about his hair because it stuck straight up. Well. . . all of my kids hair stands straight up, it adds height and don't forget personality! This picture of Annabelle is about a month old. You should see how long and fuzzy her hair is today!Jace's fuzzy hair was short lived. I don't know if I gelled it or what but he didn't live the way Annabelle and Gabe did at this age.
This Gabey is sooo cute. I love this picture, he is fishing for the cats under the door and having a blast. His hair always looked like this! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

I love fuzzy hair! Oh and that little pink of yours well I want to eat her up! I'm jealous of all the other friends who get to hold her at church!

dana liston said...

You make cute kids Becky, but you already know that! :)

Jamie said...

I love hair that sticks straight up! My little Calvin has it. There is nothing I could do to keep it down even if I wanted to. His is long and makes him look like a mad scientist.