Friday, February 12, 2010

All I need is LOVE

These little monkeys are the sunshine in my day. Mike and I dedicate our Valentines day to our little ones. It's the day of love so we should share it with those we love.

Gabe is my little Mike who lives his days in his own unhurried ways. He teaches me patience, how to share, how to love, how to be silly. I love my Gabey.

Jace is my little tease who lives his days in bliss. He teaches me how to imagine, how to be brave, how to be dirty, how to laugh. I love my little Jacer.

Annabelle is my little peacemaker. We can't help but be happy when we are with her. She gives me alone time, me and her and our thoughts. She teaches me to slow down, to breathe, to smile. I love my little AnnaBanana.

So much more I could say about my sweeties, I am just so thankful to be their mom, that Heavenly Father loves me so much that he trusted me with these spirits. My next thoughts will be dedicated to the love of my life. :)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Your family is so adorable! I can't believe how big Gabe is. I love that family picture and the face he is making reminds me of Mike. Too cute. Where are you guys living now?

Jan said...

I love your family!

Mindy Hill said...

Your babies make me SO happy! Love them and YOU!♠