Thursday, April 30, 2009

We go to work!

I told the boys to get ready to go to the Library and they came in with their goggles on.
Gabe and Jace: We go to work mom, like dad
Mom: Why do you go to work?
Gabe: To bring home the baccon.


I guess I need to go to work with Mike someday so I can get a picture of him doing what he does everyday. We are so lucky to have a daddy that "brings home the baccon." In these crazy economic times we feel very blessed to have work and to have Mike who does the best at it. Thank you Mike for being the best husband, dad and friend in the whole world. We love you.




3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh that is too funny! I love all the cute things kids say. You really are so lucky that Mike has a great job right now. What a blessing!

Mindy Hill said...

Glad my BFF has a man who makes her so happy. He is pretty great BTW!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Your family is sooo cute! I love the googles:) How is my little prego cuz? When is your due date again? So I need to know just how you pulled off that rocket cake! Ryker has a b-day coming up and he would love a rocket cake