Monday, April 6, 2009

Honey Do. . . . . .

Does your honey have a to do list a mile long like mine? I feel like I keep adding to this list. I put on it "paint the base boards" Mike gave that one back to me and decided I would be able to do that. So today I blue taped only the kitchen and front entry. I figure I can do a section at a time. Well, now I need that strong man of mine to open the big bucket of paint for me and put it in a smaller container.
This last week I had an experience with a friend that is OCD that made me grateful that I'm not. I am so glad that I can get things done, I can plan a project and see the end. It's true, I have a long project list but in time I will get them all done and no one is waiting for me except me.
Freshly painted baseboards, soon to be checked off my list!

2 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

Still laughing....you are nesting for sure. Better be careful or that little lady of your will make you CRAZY. Have you started cleaning drawers and cupboards yet? So glad that you are truely great at projects!

The Hall Clan said...

don't you hate that you can do it all, but open the dang bucket!!!