Monday, March 23, 2009

Meet Cocoa Bunny!

It didn't take too much persuading to get a bunny in our house but now that it is here Mike has made it clear that it is "Becky's bunny" therefore I am to take care of it. I guess I get that for all the times I tell him to clean up after "His cats!" The kids are thrilled and think it is so much fun chasing her around the kitcken (not allowed on the carpet, soon she will be an outside bunny) Tonight she dropped one little hard poop at a time and if you know about bunnies they are just little marbles. So the boys thought it was so funny chasing her around and then yelling "poop" when she'd let one fall! (I know that sounds grose and so not like me to let a bunny poop on my floor, but. . .)
My favorite quote from the ksl adds was "don't buy a bunny just because it's Easter, that's like buying a reindeer because it's Christmas!"
So on Thursday I decided I wanted a bunny, on Friday morning I asked Mike and he said yes. When Mindy came over an hour later I told her about it and then when I finally found the bunnies I convinced her that she needed one too. SO. . . our sweet friend brought these lop's in a box all the way from St. George on Sunday just to satisfy my craziness!
I wanted to name our's Millie but that was a hard one for Gabe so Jace came up with Cocoa and I thought that fit her well. So come on over and see our new addition!

6 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

So glad to be your artner in crime...I can just see us raising heck at Jamestown together someday! HA! Love you and all the wild adventures you take me on!

JENNE said...

We will try to keep Clark far away. He is sucha naughty Dog. Bunnies are so cute. Have fun.

Tuttles said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I want one!

The McClure's said...

Becky you are so funny with the bunny! I love the video of Jace it was so precious. I cannot believe how grown up Gabe looks, I remember sitting there at work holding him forever while we sat and visited when he was just a little baby. How are you feeling? I hope good.

brit said...

silly rabbit! wish we were there to give your new friends a hug!

Henderson Clan said...

Mike was telling up that it's an evil bunny. Biting huh?