Sunday, March 8, 2009

JACE"S BIG DAY!

This is my Jacey who turned 3 today. What a sweet boy he is. Always wanting to help and be involved in whatever is going on be baking or cleaning or playing. He loves playing with his Gabey and enjoyed a lot of hours last night after getting new toys laughing and having fun. It is music to my ears to hear them playing nice with each other which is most of the time.

Jace loves to be the big boy. Today was his big day, but we had his party yesterday at our good friend Dawns Gym. I am sure all of the kids AND adults had a blast. My friend mentioned that all of you Phillips' are just a bunch of big kids. I agree, that's what makes you so fun. Here are a few pictures of the afternoon fun. Jace wanted a little Einstein cake so "rocket" is what he got. I lost a lot of sleep over how I was going to make this one but it turned out pretty cute.

We wanted to take Jace out for his birthday but he wanted hot dogs so Grandma and Grandpa picked them up from Costco and we enjoyed them at home. Much more fun.

Opening presents. Of course he was spoiled rotten. Thanks everybody!

Jace and his Abby stuck in the foam

spectators

Gabe getting ready for the big jump

Most of the kids that were here minus the big kids.

Grandpa helping Jace across the beam

Mike jumping as high as he could


Jace and Paige













6 comments:

dana liston said...

Happy Birthday Jace!!! Sorry we missed your big party. It looks like a blast.

Mindy Hill said...

It was so fun..the Hills needed that! The Rockey cake was amazing, just like you!

Kimmie said...

My kids are still talking about how fun Jace's party was... thanks for the great time!

Troy and Mindi said...

Hi Becky! I finally found your blog:) Your boys are darling. It was fun to run into you at Costco awhile back. hope you are doing great! Our blog is tmfinlayson.blogspot.

Natlee Lloyd said...

I love the cake! I am so serious about teaching me all your cooking secrets:)

Bryce Family said...

That cake was amazing. The things we do for our kids