Monday, September 8, 2008

my little ones

After the boys ran around chasing each other the other day giggling the whole time my heart melted when the the running stopped andI heard Gabe say, "Jacey, my wove hoding you." (Jacey, I love holding you) I walked in to find the both on Gabe's bed with Jace in his arms.
Today when Gabe got home from school he asked Jace if he would play trains with him. Jace went but then got side tracked. I heard Gabe trying to get Jace to play but he didn't want to, so Gabe started Crying. Jace said "why Gabey crying?" I told him it was because he wanted you to play with him and you wouldn't. Jace gave Gabe a big hug and said "I pay trains Gabe, you want red or wello."
The little ones that make me happy!

6 comments:

Beeta said...

Hey Becky! I'm glad you found our blog. JP's blog was sort of abandoned, but he did start a new one (jpizzlenizzle.blogspot.com) and abandoned that one too! We actually moved to Oregon because I got a job as a speech therapist. Airline jobs are kind of hard to come by right now, so I'll be the breadwinner for a little while :) Yuck! He's working at the airport here and will apply within the next year as he gets more hours/licenses. Your family is soooo cute and JP says your husband is the coolest guy ever. PS I WUV the conversation your kids had with each other. That is the best!

Kimmie said...

That is so sweet, I know how precious moments like that are especially for us moms with boys!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is so sweet. I love that they are such good friends.

Kes said...

Becky You are an Amazing Mother and you will TRULY be blessed for all that you do. I kinda know what you mean about wanting your kids to fit in - Aubrey also at the bus stop watches the rest of the kids running around. She is very shy and has a hard time playing with people she doesn't know. What can we do?

And I'm glad you're in touch with Brit and JP-- so sad they moved :-(

joleen said...

Hi becky, Cute boys!! I'm really trying to do it! jojoandtherealworld.blogspot.com

rachel said...

Becky! I found your blog on Jo's... so cute, I can't believe our boys started kindergarten! Your 2 are so sweet, when are my boys going to start getting along?!