Sunday, April 6, 2008

the return of the Chicken

So the Chickens are growing up and now they are ugly, no more fun for the kids until they are all grown up and layin' eggs. This is Jace with the Hen in it's old cage.Paige and Gabe with chicken pets. Paige is petrafied of all animals so for her to be holding this is a big deal!
"mahma" even let Gabe bring this one in for a visit.
Gabe taking this one for a walk.
The Chickens when they were cute and little in their first home, "the box in the garage" They were stinky and had to move out to their new coup!


3 comments:

Henderson Clan said...

That is so cute. I can't believe Gabe was holding a chicken. I don't think I could do it.

Terri said...

Look at the fun Gabe is havin'! Paige doen't seem to be enjoying it at all. :) x0x0x

Christy said...

I love love love this, it cant get cuter than Gabe "taking the chicken for a walk" Your kids are so hillarious!
C
my blog is heathandchristy.blogspot.com