Wednesday, March 3, 2010

not again!

On Monday I came home from Costco to Mike yelling, "we gotta go to the hospital, will you take him?" Mike is petrified of cuts, blood, wiggly teeth etc. . . While diving onto the love sac to pick a book Gabe smashed into the corner of the closet and once again we make our way to the doctors office for a few sutures. Gabe is so tuff, he didn't even flinch. Just like when he pulled his tooth out the other night so he could get a dollar.
I am happy to report that he does NOT have chicken pox. I don't know what it was. Just a few spots I guess.

Gabe's cute thought: He is fascinated with his body, questions about what is under his skin. We got a book from the library to explain but he still keeps asking what is under his bones. Finally yesterday I said "bone marrow" His reply: "Like a bow and arrow?"

1 comment:

The Hall Clan said...

love the update on all 3 kiddos.
Love the things the boys said, and I just heard that quote a couple of months ago---it's awesome. After having 2 boys, I can't wait to see what a female chami will look like. You know EXACTLY what I mean.