Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jacersarus is FOUR!

My little Jacer is 4. I can't believe how fast the time really goes by.
I literally stink at this blogging thing. I can't get the pictures in order but at least the invitation is the first pic. Saturday we have an amazing family who joined us at thanksgiving point for a great dinosaur experience. Then on Monday Jace celebrated with his neighborhood friends. Thanks to My mom, Dana and Mindy I pulled it off. I think I forgot that 15 little people are a lot of work and a game takes about 5 minutes max before we lose interest. I also didn't realize that there is a HUGE difference between a 6 year old and a 4 year old, especially when the game is tug of war! Jace had a great day and I want to thank all of you for enjoying it with him.















2 comments:

LEX said...

did you make that cake?! wow!

joleen said...

Thanks for the fun parties! And I love the pics of my Paige thanks!