Friday, July 18, 2008

Race Car Ralley Birthday Party

Forgive me for not getting these in order but here are a few pics of Gabe's Birthday Parties. Like I said, on Saturday, I have no photos to post. On Sunday all of the Phillips fam came over for a little cake, so I made 2 cakes, one race car, one track with candy bar race cars. Lots of fun making those cakes! Gabe opened his presants in his race car.
The CAKE
Gabe's Race car track cake
What do you think Gabe got for his Birthday? RACE CARS
He had a hard time blowing out the candles!
Most of the kids all in their race cars
playing follow the leader with Grandma
Baby Paige showing off her race car
Jace in someone's car
Gabe thinks this jump is for him. Really we raced matchbox cars down the ramp, but in the mean time the kids had fun jumping off it in their race cars.


4 comments:

jen crosby said...

BECKY!! I'm glad you found my blog it was great to hear from you. I love your family photo! and it looks like Gabe had a great B-day party, way to go Mom! Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you found my blog too! I tried to find yours after Becca's party, but couldn't remember your address. This is the cutest birthday party idea I have ever seen!! I LOVE the cakes you made. . .so professional! And did you make all of the race cars for the kids too? They are so cute! I bet you had so much fun. Is was so good catching up with you. We'll have to get together sometime.

Bryce Family said...

Did you make those cakes? You are amazing!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey Beck! That is the cutest birthday party Idea ever for boys!! That cake is amazing...you got skills!

Are you going to the 10 year reunion??