Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big like Dad

I got out of the shower this morning to Jace in my doorway "mom, don't come in here, I hungry and I make it big like Dad's" What is he talking about I thought. Until I came to see him throwing the cereal box away. The picture doesn't show just how much cereal was dumped. Since I came to see he then tells me "I need milk mom" So he got his milk, pushed and poked at his cereal for a little bit, then got down to play. This kid won't eat, I need some parental advice!

2 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

I have the same problem with Abner right now...not sure how she is surviving, must be the age!

Kelli said...

Luke is like that too. He is a very picky eater, so we've found a few things that he loves and feed him those a lot (pancakes, eggs, mangos, etc.) but when it's meal time and we want him to eat what we're eating, sometimes all it takes is for us to feed it to him. I think he just gets lazy and can't be bothered with eating, but if we'll do it for him, he's game. What a goof! Good luck ;)