Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So much to be thankful for. We are so blessed. At this time for those of you who don't know I will share that I feel thankful that I have been given another chance to have another baby. I lost one in July and I looked forward to the time I could be pregnant again. So now I am and due June 23rd. It feels forever away and I am counting down the nausea. Gabe broke his foot the first of November and it hasn't slowed him down one bit. He didn't walk on it for a week, then he hobbled, then he ran. We are hoping for only one more week with the boot. Lucky for all of us the doctor didn't cast it!
Thanksgiving morning JoJo and I woke up to run the Turkey Trot so we could eat the rest of the day. It was a rainy morning but ended up being great and we were overdressed.

Pilgrams looking off at the Mayflower


The cutest little pilgram I have ever seen. Gabe made this get up at school and I made him model it for me. I love paper outfits!




3 comments:

Lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Yay! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! That is super exciting :) I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well but way to go on running the race! I couldn't even get off the couch when I was sick. You are amazing. And I love the pilgrim pictures. Thanks for sharing the news. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

And by-the-way...About the tree decorating, I'm not as good as you think. I'm planning on rearranging the ornaments too. I just thought it would be fun for them to help out. Hopefully they won't be sad when I undo all their hard work!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Hooray! I am really excited for you:) June is a great time for babies!