Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Spring Slide show

A recap on the slide show for what has been going on this spring!
New room Decor FINALLY for Gabe
Cakes, Cakes, & lots of Cakes
Popsicles, ONLY in the kitchen
Jace's 2nd Birthday party
A bottle of shampoo dumped out in the tub made for lots of bubbles!
Spring snow for my snow bunny
Kites fly so HIGH
Easter, too much candy that is still in the pantry!
and lots of more fun that hasn't been downloaded! (I am not very quick if you haven't already gathered that)

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Becky you have been busy this month with all the cakes you've done.... Thank you so much for making Emmie's Princess cake!!

Sarah said...

Looks like the party neverf stops at your place!! Sooo much fun. You are way talented when it comes to cakes, nice work beck!:)

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All Dolled Up Designs said...

I love your blog! It's all cute and fancy! It's so fun looking at all exciting things that are going on in your lives!! I got your post. That's so funny that you say she looks like me because most people say she looks like Marc until they see my baby pictures:) Yay!! We are moving tomorrow! I can't even believe it! We will be in Springfield. Is that where your sister in-law lives? That would be way fun to meet them if they do:) Well take care and keep in touch! Love ya!
P.S. You're not that old!LOL I'm just a really young mom:) But I love it! I couldn't even imagine my life any other way!!! She is so much fun!!

Lindsey said...

Hey becky! I'm glad I found your blog. I love all your pics your boys are so cute. Good to see you a few weeks ago. I love hearing about your life keep in touch!

Todd and Ashley said...

Hey Becky, this is Ashley (Olsen) Christensen. I saw your blog through Sarah Horsleys and I had to say hi. I would love to keep in touch more often. We also have a blog you can check it out sometime. Our address is: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com