Thursday, September 23, 2010


So, I've just been looking at peoples blogs for a quick peak and thinking, "that was really fun when I use to share my life with you friends that care. . ." Life has carried me away as usual and here I am months later with no updates. Am I a bad girlfriend or what?
Well, School has started. Gabe is in first grade and loving it. Jace is in preschool at Hillcrest and loving it. They ride the bus home together and think that is so cool. Annabelle, well she is just about as perfect as ever. Except she doesn't sleep like the boys did so I'm forced to be awake at early morning hours when I would rather be sleeping.
Mike the big school boy loves school, he is learning a lot and running a lot. People ask me if I am happy about it and all I can say is it would be selfish of me to not be. No I don't want my husband to get hurt but this is his dream and I will support him in it. Big Mike the peace officer. So what has taken me away, well besides the every day busy life, piano lessons, soccer, school, room mom, bla bla bla. The things that take us all away, I'm just learning how to put it all together. Now I can say I've sad hello to the blog world.

4 comments:

The Hall Clan said...

hello to you too

Michelle said...

Hey! I've been out of the blog loop far too long :) Life sure gets busy. I can't believe how long it's been since I've talked to you. Your children are beautiful and growing up so fast. It's good to see what you're up to! I'll never forget our fun Orem Blvd. days...our walks, going to Seven Peaks, and hanging out on the lawn with out little baby boys. What fun times!

Macy said...

Cute family picture!!! What is your address?? I want to send you a card! e-mail me at: macymauerman@gmail.com

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Becky!! I loves hearing about your fam! I have been the same way. . .haven't posted forever. I can't believe Gabe is already in 1st grade! That's insane. And what is your hubby studying? To be a police officer? That's amazing. Hope you are healthy and loving life!