Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disneyland!

Disneyland was not last week or even last month but it has not been documented in my blog world so I thought I would share a few highlights from our awesome trip. Can I just say that COUSINS are awesome. FAMILY is awesome. GRANDMA is awesome.






I Wish for everyone to have a bestfriend named GRANDMA!

Walkin in their daddy's footsteps. Those are big shoes to fill!



Screamin' California made Ky Ky and Gabey SMILE :)
My baby girl is practically perfect in every way!

My Handsome hubby makes me happy!
Zach Attack wouldn't do anything at first. . . then he was unstoppable!
Our trip was most memorable. The kids are asking to go back. In fact I think they asked to go back before we even left. When they say it is where dreams come true I believe it. There is a kind of magic to Disneyland that you don't find anywhere else. But. . . I wouldn't want to be there on a busy day or I might disagree!

6 comments:

dana liston said...

let's go back!

joleen said...

Great photos! I still am asking Layne to do a dvd of our pics!

Gavin and Natalie said...

That looks like an awesome trip! I agree. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! :) You look beautiful! I can't believe your baby is still so little and you look amazing! I guess I shouldn't be surprised...you are 'the rock'! :) I love your family pictures! And I still can't believe you were out hiking with your newborn. haha. Way to break her in early. :)
I miss you!

Gavin and Natalie said...

I forgot to answer your comment...you completely would have a place to stay! :)

Todd and Ashley said...

Becky, it was good to hear from you. Your disneyland trip looked like so much fun. I especially loved the beach pictures with the sunset. I am so ready for the warm weather it's not even funny.

Hope all is well.

The Hall Clan said...

so fun---we went last march with chads fam. I want to go back--the boys were in heaven. that baby girl is so darn cute--looks like you are enjoying her a ton.