Monday, September 14, 2009

A mile stone to remember!

Gabe lost his first tooth (the way teeth are suppose to be lost) tonight. I was brushing his teeth (because I am the tooth Nazi and will brush my children's teeth until they are 12) and one tooth looked out of place and I wondered what was wrong. Then I wiggled it and discovered it was hanging on by a thread. I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out or let it wiggle for a few days and he wanted it out. Mike couldn't even think about it and refused to look so I had to take Gabe in the other room to pull out his tooth. It just slipped right out! He is so proud and I am so excited for him but at the same time sad because this is a big step in growing up. Now he really is getting big.

5 comments:

The McClure's said...

Hey Beck! So I just barely looked at you blog since before you had your baby, Annabelle! I sorta forgot about blogging and got lost in the summer and now fall stuff. But anyways she is sooooo beautiful!! And Gabe is so big. He looks just like his daddy. Wow. I hope things are going good with you. It looks like they are. Miss ya!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

I explained to Cole that one day his teeth would fall out so bigger ones could grow in and he totally freaked out. I guess it's not a very good bedtime story for a 3-year-old! Congrats on your big boy!!!

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Oooooh he really is growing up so fast! How cute! I can't believe you pulled it out. I don't think I could have done it. You're a brave mom =)

Bryce Family said...

Becki... I need your address!

LEX said...

hey! your kids are growing up. it was good to see you @ the scarecrow fest. I don't update mine very often but you should check out my blog sometime. do you mind if I put a link to yours from mine?