Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Our new family tradition is to make cookies on Christmas eve for Santa. So the boys helped me roll out and cut then frost cookies! It was a lot of fun but I should have made the cookies earlier, they made for a mess to clean up. Oh well. Christmas was a success. I have it on video but failed to take any still shots. Gabe got his leapster and Jace got his Tent. Our family got a wii that has been the real hit for Gabe. He is addicted to Mario Kart and can't stop talking about it. Constantly he is telling me about how he won the race. At first I couldn't watch him play because it drove me crazy, now he usually gets 5th or 6th place. For sure he is better than me, I'm still getting 12th. We have decided to put a time limit on his play time and then he can earn or lose time by doing different things. I think this will be a great bribery tool. Mike has started counting 1, 2 wii. Gabe won't get to wii!












No comments: