Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh what a Test!

So This morning after cleaning up the house I went down stairs where Gabe and Jace were playing trains. I thought maybe I could play too and then read a few new Christmas Books I found.
Well sure enough Gabe was doing what he does best, playing trains. But Jace, He had taken a photo book that he loves to look through and ripped out at least 10 pages and counting. The pictures were pulled out and crunched and ripped. I about died. After a sleepless night of trying to sleep on the floor next to Jace who had an ear ache, I was faced with a picture disaster, by Jace!
So after a deep breath I unwrinkled all the pictures, I took the rest of the 200 pictures out of the book and put them all in a new book, then put them all up high.
Why do we as parents do this to ourselves? There is always something down low that we know isn't a good idea and we are just asking for a mess, but do we help make our life easier by moving it? For me, usually not!
Just wanted to share my test of the day!

2 comments:

Meta said...

so sorry to hear about the picture book. it's so hard to stay on top of everything!

Kimmie said...

It is so much fun to be a mom some times?!